Monday, March 26, 2007

Pulling Hair

Thank you thank you...

Thanks for the support for my previous post Add Oil. Due to the positive feedback i ve got, i have decided to make a series of it. Tentatively, it will be named "The Wu Liao series". and i welcome better suggestions (for the title and also stories).

Here is another... Called 三毛拔毛 (San Mao Pluck Hair).
It may look like a spastic cartoon to you... but this arise from a scary incident this morning.

Today, i came back from lesson and decided to take a little nap. Took off my spectacles, and untied my hair, i m all prepared to sink in and leave the conscious world for half an hour. BUT!

To my horror!!!!! I saw a whole mess of hair beside my pillow. (and i really mean alot of hair. i couldnt even grab all of them with one hand to throw away). And I emphasize, is beside my pillow, not on it. and the hair appear on both side of the pillow. My GOD! what could have happened?? Did my turned-evil-roomie pluck off a whole bundle of my hair? Or a pervertic person decide that instead of stealing undergarment, he want to change to hair-plucking? Or someone VOODOO-ed me, and pluck off so much of my hair???

I tried very hard to recall what had happened. OH MY! I WAS THE ONE!!!! I vaguely remember myself pulling hard on my own hair (while i am 3/4 asleep, with only a quarter of consciousness to allow myself to remember what had happened). For some unknown reason why i want to do that to myself. ARGH~

I have to do something. Otherwise.... Oh no~ I dare not imagine. Maybe i ll try tying up both my hands so that i cannot pull my hair. or do i wrap up my head so that my hands cannot pluck? or....?

4 comments:

Chiu Seng said...

....

i think u shd include that in ur 6 weirdest thing about jia yee.

self torture arh? so damn scarie leh

Anonymous said...

Oh dear... Luckily you have lots of hair to pull..

Dont get so stressed up ah! Or next, pimples plantations will arrive!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness... I think maybe too tense le.. Relax, relax..

Hmm, by the way, the San Mao story is indeed very lame. Hahaha...

Suppie :)

Anonymous said...

Haiz... me also dunnoe how come. I also got abit frightened. Wonder what other thing i might do next time. yea~ after tml i shall go do something to relax. Chem reaction engin making me v stress
Jiayee