Warning: Read At Your Own Risk! Not-Interesting-At-All-Grumbles
This saturday (just passed), and sunday (now) are the last 2 days before my IA start... so how is it well-spent??? ROAR~ Not the way I want (which is laze around at home doing nothing). I ended up being free labour for parents... "the carpenter's helper" at factory. ROAR~
But just now met up with Andrew and YY. Nothing much, just to chat and catch up abit. (That's what holidays are for right?? Catch up with old friends and 聊天). Gonna welcome them back into 学生生涯 now, after 2years of 精忠报国.
And the feeling of old-ness kept surrounding me, especially this "holiday". Suddenly the phrase "Year 3 liao leh!!!" kept popping out in conversations.
WH and I went... "OH MY GOD!! We are year 3 liao leh!!!"
and Andrew went... "Wah... Year 3 le... mmm... year3 liao leh"
Grr~ I know I am year 3 la... no need to keep reminding me. Making me feel real old. And the thought that very soon I cannot get student-meal/ student-price/ student-offer really starts to freak me out (OK! not really the offer that matters ok... is the student-identity I am talking about)...
ROAR~ nevermind. Enough of my grumbling. GRRR~~~ I ll get myself something better to do.
(See?! Toldya... NOT interesting at all post)
Sunday, January 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment