Hey hey~~
Another busy week has passed. The past one week has been super tiring, OverTime almost everyday, trying to meet schedule at work. So tired that my eyebags and dark-eyerings are all appearing and overwhelming my tiny eyes. No amount can SKII can replace my need for sleep.
But the good news is, our accomplishment for the week are not bad! Despite the lack of manpower and myself being so inexperience.
Oh, one more thing, for the pass few years, I ve been going to bed late every night. The situation is finally finding a turn. I am sleeping at 10++pm and 11++pm nowadays! I have always try to tune my screwed-up bio-clock back to normal. So I hope I can sustain that habit after my industrial attachment.
Ok. That's all for now.
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Me also feelin' fatigue.
Good that u accomplished a lot. Jia you bah :)
Suppie
Post a Comment