Sunday, January 06, 2008

2008 Begins

Just like all other years that walked into history, 2007 came to an end and 2008 beings. For me, just like all other years/months/weeks/days/hours/minutes/seconds... I continue to grow older. Much occured in the past one year, and much start and await me in the future.

2007
The most significant had gotta be the second-half year of industrial attachment. With sweat/blood/grumbles/screams/roars/laughters/gossips and much more, the memories would stay for many years to come.
Come to think of it, first-half of the year (Yr2Sem2) was great too.So stressed, yet had much fun in the midst of struggling. Oh! Did I mention the June chalet?? Hahhaa.

2008
This gotta be the best way to start 2008. Chalet with SZ, ZR, ML, CS, H, TK, RJ, JB, R, L, & CF. I shall wait for ML for her picture before I blog more on the chalet.
Another important contribution of the chalet, is that the combine nagging finally made me 下定决心 to do something about my abnormal body temperature (more specifically cold hands & feet plus purple finger & toe nails). I was diagnosed with 贫血 & bad blood circulation from a 中医 visit just now. Will approach 西医 if the 中医 way dun work out.
As for my spine problem, I might be seeing doc for that too.

Oh! New Year Resolution...
Better health for me and my family and friends.
Work harder for my new semester. Hopefully my rusty brain can start up quickly and be in good condition.
So far that's about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey friend.. Take care of ur health & new sem 会更好得 :)

Suppie