Today, I am gonna 重点介绍 one of my recent 新欢. Yea yea, I know I am very very slow to only notice about him now, but 迟到好过没到,现在知道好过永远不知道. And I believe there are still "busy" people "like me", who are too involved in our work that we didnt follow entertainment news. So, anyway, here is it...
Let's welcome..... 林宥嘉 (Lin2 You4 Jia1, aka Yoga)
He is the champion from Season 1 of 超级星光大道, a Taiwanese singing competition. Unlike, American Idol or Project Superstar, the results are 100% based on judges, not public voting. Season 1 took place from beginning of 2007 till July2007. (Yea, so it was a long time ago le. But I realised I should be trapped in pulau bukit ulu ntu, battling with unit ops and CRE and heat & mass transfer during that period of time. So it was totally, completely, absolutely understable why I was not paying any attention to the program. Plus I don't find anything attractive from it.)
I only noticed of this person when I was listening to 933 龙虎榜 few weeks back, a song called "背影" caught my attention. (I am emphasizing this to show that his singing is good, not because of look or any other thing.) After searching for the song, and listening to more songs from this singer... Argh!!! 惊为天人... I like his voice! Sooooo 好听! By the way, he only has 3 of his own songs by now, 1 "那首歌", 2 "背影", and 3 "传说" (Duet with 刘力扬). First album is scheduled to be release this coming May.
Aside: Although he is the champion, but the person who received more attention was another guy called 杨宗纬. Look it up yourself if you are interested.
I watched more of his competition videos, and here are some of them.
Let's welcome..... 林宥嘉 (Lin2 You4 Jia1, aka Yoga)
He is the champion from Season 1 of 超级星光大道, a Taiwanese singing competition. Unlike, American Idol or Project Superstar, the results are 100% based on judges, not public voting. Season 1 took place from beginning of 2007 till July2007. (Yea, so it was a long time ago le. But I realised I should be trapped in pulau bukit ulu ntu, battling with unit ops and CRE and heat & mass transfer during that period of time. So it was totally, completely, absolutely understable why I was not paying any attention to the program. Plus I don't find anything attractive from it.)
I only noticed of this person when I was listening to 933 龙虎榜 few weeks back, a song called "背影" caught my attention. (I am emphasizing this to show that his singing is good, not because of look or any other thing.) After searching for the song, and listening to more songs from this singer... Argh!!! 惊为天人... I like his voice! Sooooo 好听! By the way, he only has 3 of his own songs by now, 1 "那首歌", 2 "背影", and 3 "传说" (Duet with 刘力扬). First album is scheduled to be release this coming May.
Aside: Although he is the champion, but the person who received more attention was another guy called 杨宗纬. Look it up yourself if you are interested.
I watched more of his competition videos, and here are some of them.
His first song, "那首歌"
The song he sang during the final of 超级星光大道, "Creep" by Radiohead. So special song to sing during competition.
The song that got him attention. "走钢索的人" by 李泉. One small side note, although I only heard very very few songs by Li Quan, but I kind of like him, his songs are very special. He wrote a song called "人生长路" for Andy Lau loooong time ago. It is really nice.
Another song that got him 25/25 full mark. And the song became very popular after that. "你是我的眼" by 萧煌奇.
3 comments:
Hey, Jiayee. Nice songs!
H :)
yea! 多多支持.
Regards,
jiayee
oohh hoo hooo.... long time never visit any blog le...
huang hou got xing huan!! ba ta chuan shang lai!!
lol....
CS
Post a Comment