Sunday, June 15, 2008

Missing for a week

Yoz! I am back again, after disappearing from MSN and Blog for a week plus.

In the past week, I've:
Begin waking at 5.30am
Resumed morning coffee drinking
Dragged myself out to catch MRT
Look forward to end of work in evening.

Yesh, I've started holiday job, in contrary to what I "hope". Initial plan was to totally rest, recharge and read for my last 3months uni-holiday. And I ended up working again. For $$ and for avoiding being a leech, rotting and sleeping away at home, and get nagging from the host that I leech on.

Working in a whole new environment now, I am trying to cope and do my job well. One more month to go. I can resume my stay-home routine.

Apart from the first week of job, I managed to win another pair of movie tix to "Shaolin Girl", which I watched with mousey-JY. Muahahha, the fourth pair of movie tix I won this holiday! More to come yah!

Another important thing. 林宥嘉's 神秘嘉宾 has been released on 3rd June. Alot of nice songs. I'll write another post on it some other days, when the MV for the 3rd & 4th 主打 are release next week. (To be continue...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Won movie tix again? Walao, u r so lucky leh. Haha..

H

Anonymous said...

Hahahha!
Yea... this is good isnt it. Alot of free movies. Muahahha!
You can try also!
JiaYee