ROAR! Why am I blogging at 3am?!
Because I've just sent out my 超级无敌非常严重-难产 "1st-report".
The past week has been horrible.
All started with a sore throat on last last monday. When the following day had a presentation. The sorethroat subsided, and the runny nose took two days before it got ignited by the ultra cold LT. There the runny nose carried on for 3 days before the pleasant gift (that's gonna expire in coming oct) from CS one year ago saved me from it. Well, maybe it is not the drug, but me swallowing tonnes of fruits and eating 鱼片米粉. But anyway, I am the winner in this virus war.
As usual, hecticness has real good team spirit, they usually unite themselves and attack at the same time. Sometimes even alliance with virus to further torture.
OH! Me felt so injustice. (*Grumble grumble*).
I am already trying and putting in my best effort. If people can't see it, is it my fault? Maybe yes, but I've already presented my situation. Is that still my problem if that someone didn't bother to listen and understand? ROAR!
Deep inside me, I've voodoo-ed the person 3000 times, voodooing the person to furious-popping-of-pimples + baldness + shrink smaller (all in all to look like Golum with pimples), all in a year time. And I Strongly Believe that my 念力 is STRONG.
1 comment:
Ooh, good that ur report has finally been completed. Haha, congrats!
Hmm, don't get too agitated over that person. It's not good for health.
H
Post a Comment