I assume blogging tonight will reflect the closest and most immediate feelings.
I told mama in the evening, if I get good results, I'll eat a piece of bakgua to celebrate, otherwise, if I get bad results, I'll eat a piece of bakgua to console myself.
In the end, I had a piece of bakgua before the results are release, cos I was afraid that eating that oily unhealthy stuff too late at night might get myself indigestion.
When the midnight clock strike, I was in the midst of watching movie from Takuya Kimura, the most exciting section of the movie. That kind of lightened the mood of anticipation.
An when I see my result... oh well... thank god another sem passed. Quoting from TK, 无惊无险. Bakgua for Celeb or Console? For me to reflect. But anyway, I had my bakgua already.
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment