Got a Ultra Ulcer on my tongue last Thurs-Sun.
At its max, it span a horrifying 5mm, it is painful even to talk and drink water/ swallow saliva, not to say eat/ chew food. Friday it was so pain, my colleague suggest me to speed up the healing and put some salt (*BAD MOVE*). 伤口上撒盐是痛的咯! 痛到~~~ I got fever after putting salt on the Ultra Ulcer. Yes, 原来 pain really can trigger fever. First time I seen doctor for Ulcer, first time I realise I can take pain killer to ease an Ulcer pain, first time I need to put local anaesthesia on an Ulcer before meal. Over the weekend, I full time drink 凉茶 & eat watermelon.
Finally the Ultra Ulcer is under control already, like 1mm now.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aiyoh! poor thing girl, hope it vanishes soon! Drink more herbal, bring to work too!
My dear, next time you can buy the Xi Gua Shuang from the medicinal hall to apply on the ulcer. If not, using the aloe vera is good too. Watsons sell aloe vera in a tube. I tried these before, good for healing ulcers.
Hope you are all well on Sat!
yo, I am ok le. thanks.
Post a Comment