Today I was defeated. Yes, AGAIN.
I dunnoe why, but it is just so. The most irritating part? ... to realise the solution just after everything is over.
Somehow, this picture keep appearing in my head (for the past one year). So now I drawn it, The Wu Liao series (part 5): You Lose

I dunnoe why, but it is just so. The most irritating part? ... to realise the solution just after everything is over.
Somehow, this picture keep appearing in my head (for the past one year). So now I drawn it, The Wu Liao series (part 5): You Lose
For those who understood this picture, no need for more explanation. I dunnoe how many share the same feeling, but this definitely depicts myself.
5 comments:
.... so smelly
CS
wah... thanks leh brother...
that s all you can say... sobz sobz.
jiayee
do i see three pile of shit? jia you for finals!!
It was hard to control. I can't help laughing when I saw ur cartoon. At the same time, I have the same very sad feeling too. I realised I used the wrong area after checking with Prof Farnie. Haiz x infinity...
He's only san-to-shi mah, not even wu-to-shi. We should be able to defeat him with our mighty ATP team.
Luckily, there is still a REVIVAL round. The final battle against the most dirty, most evil and most powerful Messenger of The Dark.
Don't worry too much le. Xie2 bu4 neng2 sheng4 zheng4. There shall be light at the end of a dark tunnel.
Haha, oil++
Suppie
hmm... who is z?
Post a Comment