***** *** ***** *** ***** *** ***** *** ***** *** ***** *** *****
(Fireworks + Applause + Drumming)
Celebrating the 100th post in this blog. I never thought I ll come this far.
I was reading one of my friend's post on blogging, why he did not blog, and why the blogging-project always suffer from pre-mature death. Same here, this blog has been existing for very long (I can't remember when it was set up), but I didnt post, and nobody realise of its existence. Even myself, I forgot of this blog.
"nothing to blog", "nobody will read", "no time", are just some of the excuses overused. Until about half a year ago, motivated by friends, I started blogging. Now that I look back, it was not as difficult as I thought. Need not blog of fantastic or huge events, just some thoughts and feelings, or little things in life worth mentioning.
Like what I saw in my friend's blog post, "what if you have just one thing to say?" What if that one thing is so important that your entire blog has only one post? What if you bothers to update whenever you have a new understanding of that issue?
Ok... Ending this post here... cos i dont want to clutter my 100th post with other random stuff.
***** *** ***** *** ***** *** ***** *** ***** *** ***** *** *****
No comments:
Post a Comment