Just some randoms bout the past one week:
Industrial Attachment
I begin my 22+1 weeks long of Industrial Attachment, that is one week earlier than most other people. I am glad I survived through the first week, even though I am constantly overwhelmed with information and new things. (note... all are in present tense. haha). And I am glad I started early, cos that allows me to meet some of the senior batch IA students there. They really helps alot in my adaption period. And of cos, helps me to be less lonely.
Now, even before the official start of IA (which is 9th July 2007), I am already visualizing the end of it. hahha! There's one song which I would like to sing.... "I'm a survivor, I'm a survivor, I will survive, keep on surviving~~~".
28/03 Meet Up
That is a better than expected turn-up. When we only expect it to be a 4-persons gathering, it turn out to be 8-persons. Had a good time updating each other of our current status. Basically just a chatting session.
AHS Chinese Drama 翔鹰 2007 (08 July 2007, 3pm)
Answering the call of Andrew, me, SL, mousey and SM went to support his performance. And this might possibly be Andrew's 告别作. Abit 可惜 if this is really gonna be the last, but good things always have an end. I believe the 永恒的美好记忆 will stay. Anyway, the show is good, and I enjoyed. One of the few time I watch as a 100%-audience, without the need to worry about other stuff like photographing. But the even more 印象深刻 scene was not from the drama, but 含泪的眼睛, 心血的感动和不舍. If that's the last, it's a good one. Congrats le.
Sunday, July 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment