List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
Got tagged by evil bro (and me is the only person he tagged... honour??)
Here is 8 random facts about me:
- I am not hardworking, in fact very lazy.
- I cut my own hair, when I feel like it.
- I like to cuddle myself under thick layers of blankets.
- I've a slight problem in reading... I think. I tend to read words as something else, quite often.
- I get freaked out by insects.
- I sorta dislike chatting on phone, cos I am afraid of 冷场.
- I don't eat any shell food.
- I love junk food, but constantly on a "我忍" mindset because I want to 减肥.
Ok... now is the tagging part. People... you are Tagged:
- Chiu Seng
- Herman
- Jie Ying
- Andrew
- Khasrul
- Siangleng
- Yuxin
- TK
That's all folks.. enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment