Wednesday, October 17, 2007

MIA

I am sorry... I seem to be MIA for a long time le. Hmm... But trust me (* very very sincerely*), that I have some good reasons to be missing.

2 weeks ago, I was sick... some sorethroat & flu & bodyache... (yah, the usual package). When to see doctor and rested alittle. Today it seem to come back... was feeling a little... uncomfy.

And as usual, weekends are meant for recharging, which is the only routine that I've been faithfully following. So, you can imagine, my 难产 report continue to be 难产. haiz...... my target seems so 寥寥无际.

Apart from that, today suddenly feel kind of emo (maybe due to the uncomfyness, or...). Have the kind of urge to scream-out-loud "妈妈我要回家!" Maybe because there are too much to complete at work, but none moving. And a strong feel of staying home, to sleep, to rest, to do my own stuff, or maybe... just to stay home.

Anyway, enough said, I must get going.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I guess as IA is near to completion, everybody would enter the MIA mode to "bi guan xiu lian".

Yeah! 6 more weeks to freedom from work-overloading! Ganbatte!

H

Anonymous said...

It seems to me that you're easy to catch a cold haha.
Fin