Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Silence


Bear with me... I simply cannot stop myself...

Latest holiday activity is to seclude myself and watch Silence 深情密码.
(Can I scream?? please~)
很好看!!! 很好看,很好看,很好看!!!

ok~ I know this drama is not exactly "new", it is released in Taiwan in 2006. but, as usual, Singapore audience never get to watch new and nice shows until Nth years after, or sometimes not even after Oth years after. So... after 2 semesters of hectic + horrible busy-ness... I finally have time to catch up my long want-to-watch show.

and I admit again, the plot is kinda cliche, abit like korean drama, where (at least) one of the main actor (actress) has to die of some cancer (leukemia/ lung cancer/ blood cancer/ this time is liver cancer). Maybe cause the actress is a korean, so the plot sort of become very korean also.

BUT! that's not important at all! Important is... the actor this time is not some "tiny-eyes-plastic-surgery-pencil-sharp-nose-that-never-stop-crying-guy". This is big eyes and real handsome zaizai周渝民. He is faintingly帅 (*Faintz Faintz*). Dun care if you laugh at my obsession bout him... is a real pleasure to watch him. hahah!!!!!

so... while I am still in process of 追看中... please bear with my occasional screaming and multiple exclamation marks. hahah! following is some snapshots of the drama, from www.chinatv.com.tw/event/2006/silence


仔仔周渝民 as 戚伟易

朴恩惠 as 赵深深 & 许志安 as 左钧

仔仔 & 许志安

仔仔 & 赖雅妍 as 米晓光

No comments: