Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Potato Couch Cut Hair

Yoz!

This is the time of the year when me become a full time potato couch. Although there is special semester to fill 2 days of the week... the rest of the five days are still... hememmppff...

Picture from: www.qualitylogoproducts.com/stress-balls


So, today potato couch decided to have an after lunch activity -- Cut my own Hair! Not the first time I cut my own hair, I ve been cutting them whenever I feel like it, or when they become too heavy for my puny brain to endure. Yup yup, from minor trim to major cut, I ve been there, done it. Today's should be considered intermediate-cut. Not too major cut, but neither too minor trim.

Initially, potato couch have a few options. 1) Cut it REAL short to shock everyone. 2) Cut it shorter. 3) Dun bother bout it for the entire holiday + entire of remaining year.
But major chemical treatment is out of story, cos I dun think it can take it anymore. Now is the time for it to grow and renew, which is to grow new cells and cut off the Nth year old dead cells. And among these, there are two options again, a) cut myself and b) let someone else cut for me. In the end, potato couch decided to cut myself. Reason is simple enough to be guess.
Save $$$. Anyway, potato couch is always 低调 and not 抛投露面, so it doesnt really matter.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, potato couch has a new haircut! Is it very much diff? Cant wait to see! If it's gd, probably let potato couch help banana leng cut too!

Anonymous said...

lol...

i wanna see the punky hair style!!

slackie~

Anonymous said...

to sl:
not very different la. my mum couldnt tell the difference -_-U
haha..

to slackie:
I din cut punky hair la!!! punk hair how to cut myself??? dotz... but one day i shall try punk hair... may the day come.. hahah!!!

jiayee

Chiu Seng said...

yesh de yesh de, it will come REAL soon =D