Tuesday, June 05, 2007

So much to say

My God... this two days is so packed!

4th June 9300: Me woke up and pack for my chalet.... and the 24Hours+++ non-sleep marathon.
5th June 1100: Home sweet home and I started to mug for my quiz on 6th June.
5th June 1130: Chat with evil bro for very long (dunnoe where the voice and energy come from)
5th June 1330: Dozed off from the chat-till-sore-throat and zzz-ly-notes.
5th June 1600: Woke and started 2nd round mugging.
5th June 1830: Blog
5th June 2100: Watch movie premier with friend.
:
:
:
6th June 1430: Quiz

And also, alot of things are going to get a result/answer in this week. I hope my heart is strong enough. Exam for special sem is just next week (*Praying hard*). Gonna be a busy week ahead!

Right now I am still in a hyper mood. Although I had only 3hours of sleep in 33hours. I have (quite) alot of feelings. It was a rare chance that such a group of people can get together. Till I have more time, and get some supporting picture from dear friend CS, I shall say more about what happened then, and my 感触. Dun wanna lose the feeling, so just randomly type now...

霎那间的感触,比回忆更难留住,失去了就找不回来。
如果终究失去震撼,但愿刻画震撼的脚印。

No comments: