I "almost" fainted this afternoon.
After waking up from a doze-off-from-notes, I walked out of my room. While walking, I felt dizzy, and feel like vomiting. So I walked very fast to the toilet. I tried to induce vomiting, but nothing came out.
(I had a dilemma whether to sit on the toilet bowl or stand and vomit, cause the stomach feel swirly too. That's the problem with this type of toilet bowl. When one feel has diarrhoea and vomit, it is a difficult choice).
I gave up vomiting in the end. While in the toilet, the dizzy sensation became even stronger.
Vision spinning and blur.
Nauseousness continue.
My legs wobbly, and I walked like a drunken man.
I hurried out of the toilet, to the sofa and lied down. There, I began to perspire, cold sweat drenched me. I called for the only other person at home ... my evil bro... "ZH~" (in a utterly weak voice). he responded "Yes?". But I do not have strength to reply what happened to me. (evil bro didnt came out to check out on me... grrr~).
I continue to sweat and lay helplessly. Until about 20min later. I recovered a little. I sat up, and continue resting. At this point, standing position still made me dizzy. Finally, I felt better about another 15min later. I sms-ed sheep when I got better... and yes, I got a round of good nagging from sheep... asking to see doctor and take care of myself. Now I wonder why I sms-ed sheep, to get myself nagged???!!! Roar~
Human are so weak. So fragile. So helpless. And when I am at my weakest, and most helpless, I couldnt even shout for help. When help is in fact "that" close.
What causes the "almost" fainted incident? Good question! I have no idea.
But if you are considering another round of nagging, spare me. I am alright now. Alive and kicking. No worry friends!
3 comments:
Hope you are feeling better le. Take care! :-)
Get well soon!
Good that u r feeling better now. Take care fren...
Suppie
Take care dear! Dont mug too hard. Must have plenty of rest!
Post a Comment