Yes, result for year2 sem2 was released today midnight. Not much feelings bout the results, as I haven been thinking about it previously. There are no "worst case scenario" or "expect scenario" or "best scenario" postulation before hand. So when I saw the grades. I accepted. In fact, this was the best result I have gotten in uni so far. I should be happy. But as usual, there are always little imperfections. Which leave room for me to continue improving. Which is good.
(heard that most people done well too... three cheers!)
(Oh, shall thank some people here, the various exam-helplines, online roaring-and-grumbling-sufferers etc. If you think you are one of them ,yesh de, you are!)
Perhaps there are still things that leave me hanging and swirly-mind now. Seem like there are nothing much I can do at this moment, apart from studying for my coming special sem exam...
Thanking and Praying
5 comments:
Hey fren, congrats for ur results!
By the way, the left pic is cute! Haha..
Herman
hey gal, great job done..must give yourself a pat on the back...
anyway, jiayou for the coming exams!!! JY JY JY! Good luck!
Congrats! :-) Clap clap!
yo jia yee, gd for ur results :)
n seems like u already had a wonderful vacation b4 half way thru.
enjoy the rest of it to the fullest!
wh
Thank you all!
I ll try to work real hard for this coming paper (though the Z-monster is getting on my nerve... 15min is my max concentration span now). (herman: we jia you together ok!)
Till then, have fun to all, and we shall meet up after that! yeah!!!
jiayee
Post a Comment