Yesh de! This is the horrible four-letter word I saw everywhere I go now. Terrible!!!
I gotta say that I am not someone easily carried away or tempted by this 4-letter word. I used to think that the so-called sale, are no less cheaper compared to no-sale. BUT! This horrible Great Singapore Sales coupled with the Before-July-GST-Raise is seriously sale-ing. Alot of shops are trying to get people to buy and really cutting their prices.
GRRR~~~~ HOW CAN LIKE THAT!???!?!?! ROAR~~~~~~
For a poor girl like me, jobless and incomeless. The 4-letter word is something I better not see. ROAR~ And the irony is... when I have job, I have no time to shop. When I shop, means I have no job!!! ROAR~~~~~ Wrong place, Wrong timing, Wrong person. EIKS~
我忍!!!
1 comment:
Ooooh... Haha, It must be hard for a tai-tai-to-be to bear with this GSS.
Hmm, I've become numb with this 4-letter word. Hopefully after IA, have enuff vitamin M to replenish the deficiency :)
H
Post a Comment